[mythtv-users] XVMC --trying to get setup....no success need advice....

Tom Bishop bishoptf at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 14:19:53 UTC 2006

This was a fresh install, fc6, myth suite, and nvidia drivers from atrpms,
now I orginally installed the nvidia drivers from theie site but then
uninstalled and installed the 8776 drivers from atrpms, currently I am
running 9629.  What I am wondering is what my xorg.conf file should look
like, I am running a 6150 gpu built-in to the motherboard .  Thanks.