[mythtv-users] XVMC --trying to get setup....no success need advice....

Jake Thompson jake at jakethompson.com
Wed Nov 29 14:23:32 UTC 2006

This is my config for a 7300GS, maybe this will help:

# nvidia-xconfig: X configuration file generated by nvidia-xconfig
# nvidia-xconfig:  version 1.0  (buildmeister at builder26)  Wed Nov  1
19:48:05 PST 2006
# Xorg configuration created by pyxf86config

Section "ServerLayout"
        Identifier     "Default Layout"
        Screen      0  "Screen0" 0 0
        InputDevice    "Mouse0" "CorePointer"