[mythtv-users] XVMC --trying to get setup....no success need advice....

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Wed Nov 29 14:25:14 UTC 2006

On Wed, Nov 29, 2006 at 08:55:35AM -0500, Jake Thompson wrote:
> I found that with the 9x series driver that is on atrpms I was getting
> simmilar behaviro, I grabbed the latest beta drivers from nvidia and it
> seemed to clear up the problem.

Hm, that's incentive enough to package it up. I guess you mean 9742,
or did you use something else? Watch
http://atrpms.net/name/nvidia-graphics-beta/ for 9742 later today, or
tomorrow.

--