[mythtv-users] Transcode blues...

Michael Tiller michael.tiller at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 16:55:13 UTC 2006

Just so I get this straight, if I set a transcode profile, that by itself
doesn't do anything.  It is only if I also select auto-transcode that it
actually does the transcoding (according to the profile).  Is that correct?

If I don't select auto-transcode is there any reason to even have the
"transcode profile" in there?  In my experience if I transcode manually
(after recording) it always asks me for the transcoding profile then.

Finally, is anybody working on the ability to manually activate transcoding
from MythWeb?  I was on the road recently and it would have been cool to be
able to do this.

--
Mike