[mythtv-users] Trouble with nuvexport / mythtranscode --> ipod

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Wed Nov 29 17:51:00 UTC 2006

KS wrote:
> I yum upgraded mplayer to 1.0 57-rc1.  I still get the exact same messages.

What version of nuvexport are you using?

> I don't know if I'm having the same problem as others.  The parts that concern
> me are:
>
> Use of uninitialized value in pattern match (m//) at
> /usr/local/share/nuvexport/export/ffmpeg/MP4.pm line 184.
>
> processed: 0 of 519 frames at 0 fps (~%, eta: unknown) sh: line 1: 8114 Floating
> point exception...
>
> and the whole mythtranscode-taking-over-the-world thing that happens 15 minutes
> later.
>
> Chris, do you mean
> /usr/local/bin/nuvexport <arguments> --debug
> ?  If so, I did that above.  If you mean
> ffmpeg <arguments> --debug
> , then I need some guidance.  I tried it, and it didn't work.
>
> Would it help upgrading my myth suite?

http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/Nuvexport#Debug_Mode

Though in this case, I really only need to know the command to run
ffmpeg, since if this is the same bug as before, it's sending a blank
number to something ffmpeg expects to be not blank (but doesn't check for).

-Chris