[mythtv-users] adjusting picture

Azmat azmat.hussain at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 18:33:15 UTC 2006

Hi,

I know this is probably a basic question, but my picture's colors are
all out of whack when I watch Live TV or recordings.  There's too much
hue, not enough brightness, etc.  The MythTV GUI's colors seem okay,
but its just the videoplayback that doesn't look great.  I have "Use
XV picture controls" enabled, but I don't know how to adjust them
(doh!).  I suppose I could disable the XV picture controls, but it
seemed like a good option to use.  I googled around on how to adjust
XV picture controls, but couldn't find much.  If anyone could point me
to a cheatsheet or tell me some basic commands, it would help a lot.

Thanks.