[mythtv-users] IVTV 0.8.1 and PVR 500 with new Samsung tuners

Roland Roberts roland at astrofoto.org
Thu Nov 30 04:02:08 UTC 2006

I missed the original post, but...

I've have my PVR-500 for about a year, and since the upgrade to ivtv
0.80, I've had problems.  0.81 is no different.  I have several channels
which are problematic.  At some points it acts very much like the mpeg
encoder/decoder is "confused" and image blocks get all jumbled.  Then it
will suddenly settle down and work again for a while.  This happens both
when watching live TV and when recording.

I've got both a pcHDTV-3000 and the PVR-500 installed, although the
former is currently idle pening installation of an antenna.

regards,

roland
--
                       PGP Key ID: 66 BC 3B CD