[mythtv-users] MythArchive - DVD Burning

Trey Thompson treythompson at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 15:09:45 UTC 2006

OK, I finally sat down and figured out that I needed to go select the
High Quality transcoder to be lossless, so that set the right codec,
and now I'm removing cutlists perfectly!  Man, Myth is awesome, you
guys ROCK!

Now, I'm doing this so that I can go into Archive and select some TV
shows, and save 'em to DVD.  After I select 2 shows, and click 'Done',
it just goes back to the previous menu, no errors in any logfiles show
up, etc...

I'm SURE that I'm just doing something stupid, any thoughts? (Other
than yes, Trey, you ARE stupid :) )