[mythtv-users] MythArchive - DVD Burning

Brad DerManouelian myth at dermanouelian.com
Thu Nov 30 15:29:22 UTC 2006

On Nov 30, 2006, at 7:09 AM, Trey Thompson wrote:

> OK, I finally sat down and figured out that I needed to go select the
> High Quality transcoder to be lossless, so that set the right codec,
> and now I'm removing cutlists perfectly!  Man, Myth is awesome, you
> guys ROCK!
>
> Now, I'm doing this so that I can go into Archive and select some TV
> shows, and save 'em to DVD.  After I select 2 shows, and click 'Done',
> it just goes back to the previous menu, no errors in any logfiles show
> up, etc...
>
> I'm SURE that I'm just doing something stupid, any thoughts? (Other
> than yes, Trey, you ARE stupid :) )

Not stupid, just not completing the process. It's a little counter-
intuitive, but you go into the choose recordings menu and do that
stuff, then when you're done it dumps you back to the menu where you
have to choose to archive the items since there are 2 choices for how
to archive. Don't worry, it will remember what you chose in the
previous wizard.