[mythtv-users] MythCenter-wide missing images

Paul mylists at wilsononline.id.au
Sun Oct 1 08:54:06 UTC 2006

Quote:
The references are in the ui.xml files; search for "sr-background" and
"rk-background".

I would guess that this breakage isn't specific to MythCenter-wide,
and that it is also present in the blue, GANT, and MythCenter themes,
because no theme ships those files, despite referencing
"sr-background.png" and "rk-background.png".

===

the Default theme does ie I'm just guessing that the UI prefixes these
names for some reason and create looks for the references

ie the prefix of Solid or trans are obviously used in different
situations but in anycase I don't know if this is an issue or not.

Paul