[mythtv-users] MythArchive MythCenter root menu marks are off..

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Sun Oct 1 10:27:01 UTC 2006

On Sat, Sep 30, 2006 at 03:45:37PM -0400, Claude Gélinas agr. wrote:
> I've yum updated to myth 0.20 but didn't find MythArchive plugin.
>
> Is it a separate package or does it come with the update without
> anything to do.

It is a separate package, but if you have the packages mythplugins
and/or mythtv-suite installed and simply "yum/smart/apt-get
(dist-)update" you'll get it automatically.

--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net