[mythtv-users] OT: PVR-150 MCE $60 After Rebates at Circuit City

James Pifer jep at obrien-pifer.com
Sun Oct 1 23:55:45 UTC 2006

> No worries; it's perfectly compatible. I'm using 2 of them.
>
> Carl Fongheiser

I picked one of these up today as well so I'm glad to see this post. One
question I still have though. With lirc, will this remote work ALONG
WITH the older grey remotes?

I send my AV/remote signals to other TVs in the house, so I have several
remotes around. I have both versions of the old grey ones and now this
one. I don't seem to be able to use both versions of the grey remotes at
one time, so I'm wondering if I'll be able to use this new one at the
same time?

Thanks,
James