[mythtv-users] Help with Xbox

kim gross kgross at jensalt.com
Mon Oct 2 06:03:12 UTC 2006

I need some help.  I did an apt-get update, apt-get upgrade and upgraded
to the .20 release on my xbox to support proticol 31.  During the
process something else was upgraded and now X will not start.  I am
getting an error message
agpgart: Unsupported NVIDIA chipset (device id: 02a5), you might want to
try agp_try_unsupported=1

I have no idea where to go from here.

Hardware Xbox running Xebian 1.1.4 (I believe) using the sources.list
that was setup during the install (I followed the directions on
xbox-linux.org.  I did add the alexfisher.uk line to get the new builds.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Kim Gross