[mythtv-users] Matrix: Revolutions Rip problems

Kevin Hulse jedi at mishnet.org
Tue Oct 3 13:12:01 UTC 2006

On Sun, Oct 01, 2006 at 09:57:45AM -0600, David Snider wrote:

> On Oct 1, 2006, at 9:44 AM, Jason wrote:
>
> > in addition to -aid, you can usually use -alang en   to get the
> > same results
> >
> > Jason
>
> Good point, that would work, I prefer to strip out the audio tracks,
> just because there might be 3 or 4 tracks that are english, DTS, AC3,
> Stereo and since I only usually listen to one track, I can save the
> 600MB or so that each audio track takes up...

	I would like to do right the opposite. I would like to keep
my VOBs otherwise intact but convert the mpeg2 to mpeg4. Can anyone
give me any suggestions on how to do that?

	I would prefer not to use an alternate container but that's
still an option. I would also prefer not to do the whole split into
seperate streams and remultiplex routine if at all possible.