[mythtv-users] myth2ipod install help

Walter Hofstetter walter.hofstetter at netwho.com
Wed Oct 4 05:53:10 UTC 2006

Chris,

You should find the source in /usr/src/redhat/SOURCES.
I used the configuration from my installed ffmpeg (ffmpeg -version) will
print the config/compiler options.
In my case I had to add the --enable-aac parameter for the ipod audio codec.

However I'm still not able to convert recordings through myth2ipd.
I'm still ending up with a SIGFPE :-(

 From the ATrpms-users list I got a suggestion to remove the "-ac 0 -ar
0"  statement which  is always present when checking how  ffmpeg is
called form nuvexport. So I meesed with the scripts from nuvexprt and
the SIGFPE went away, but the audio from the mp4 output is out of sync....

-Walter