[mythtv-users] Time on Mythweb

Glenn Chubak glenn at saskatoon.com
Wed Oct 4 15:11:33 UTC 2006

I've recently built a new backend server using Fedora Core 5 and mythtv
installed from atrpms.  Though I've done this a number of times before on
Fedora Core 3 I managed to have an unusual issue this time.  The time in
mythweb is off by one hour.  If the system time (reported by typing 'date' in
the shell) is "Wed Oct  4 09:08:24 CST 2006" Mythweb will show the current
time as 10:08 instead.  To further confuse the issue (or clarify) program
times are also shifted by one hour.  A program that the frontends will show
as starting at 7:00 will be shown by mythweb as starting at 8:00.

Can anyone shed some light on this?  I'm thinking perhaps it relates to a
problem with daylight savings time which we don't observe here in
Saskatchewan.

Glenn