[mythtv-users] have livetv but recording doesn't work

Timothy Waters timothy.waters at gmail.com
Thu Oct 5 12:46:29 UTC 2006

This is totally strange. I promise, I touched nothing. But, I had livetv
working and recording working last week. I am using the latest 0.20 ebuild
in gentoo. Some stuff I set to record this weekend for this week didn't
record anything but static. However, Livetv works. I checked it last night
and on the same show I checked livetv and set the same show to start
recording a few minutes later. It recorded static. HELP! I missed my fav
shows this week! I can't miss my fav's next week or my fiancee will kill me!
I just need myth stable and working. Should I try svn or 0.19 or what? I am
using gentoo but am not opposed to changing for a stable myth box. Besides
the crashing is annoying.

--
Timothy Waters
timothy.waters at gmail.com
http://www.e-Waters.org
205-587-9001

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove
all doubt." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is easier to denature plutonium than to denature the evil spirit of
man." Albert Einstein(1946)