[mythtv-users] Wishlist feature for adding a hard drive

Steve Daniels steve.p.daniels at googlemail.com
Thu Oct 5 13:43:48 UTC 2006

Mark,

Try google, gossamer, trac, and you'll see loads about multiple storage
directories. Including patches etc for turning the theory into practice!

Stevie

Always remember, most ideas you come up with are undoubtedly unoriginal in
this day and age ;-) (and luckily also in this day and age someone else has
normally done it for you as well!!!)