[mythtv-users] Wishlist feature: OSD disappears after a few seconds when in pause mode

aaron memoryguy at gmail.com
Thu Oct 5 15:24:34 UTC 2006

On 05/10/06, Greg Estabrooks <greg at phaze.org> wrote:

> > That it does - I was just wondering if others might find the auto-hide
> > behaviour preferable as the user hasn't explicitly asked for it to be
>
> I prefer to keep it showing. It's also a easily visible clock heh,
> And if you are watching an Inprogress recording or LiveTV it's constantly
> updated with receording length times and such.

I would tend to agree; I like it to stay up and on the rare occasions it's
useful, it's easy enough to hit Exit on the remote.

We could take the worst of both worlds and have the OSD disappear for a
short time and then come back ;-)

--
aaron

"Oh oh oh. I'm incoherent with excitement. Please tell me what fascinating
bit of badger-spewtumly inconsequential trivia you will assail me with
next."
        -- Arthur Dent