[mythtv-users] Secondary capture card

David Fishburn fishburn at ianywhere.com
Thu Oct 5 19:53:06 UTC 2006

I am just putting together a system and plan on purchasing a Hauppauge
PVR-350.

What do people recommend for a secondary capture card?
I will only need it for those occasions when two shows are on at the same
time.

Well at least that is the only reason I think I would need one, are there
others?

The Hauppauges are nice since they have the full hardware encoding, but I
doubt I really need that for the second show.  So you can purchase some
cheaper ones, but I don't know which ones will work with MythTV and Linux.

TIA,
Dave