[mythtv-users] Are PVR-500's safe to buy new right now?

Sat Oct 7 01:59:38 UTC 2006

Thats odd, before I patched mine, both tuners were unwatchable below channel
30ish, The cable signal in my area is crappy even with an amp so maybe that
is why I don't notice a difference between pvr and tv, but atleast I can
actually see and tune the channels after the patch. The other thing is I am
running Ivtv-0.7 with 2.6.18.