[mythtv-users] Mythtv 0.20 and Ubuntu

Yann Lehmann aristide at tiscali.ch
Sat Oct 7 12:47:25 UTC 2006

David Whyte a écrit :

> Hi Yann.  I saw it was in the Edgy repos, but do you mean Dapper also?
>  Can you show us which repos exactly?

No sorry, I can't tell.

I just noticed it because Adept Notifier showed me, that updates were
available. I then looked at the packages which could be updated and saw
Myth 0.20 (without plugins though) was available.

As I saw, that Christian Marillat was the maintainer, I first thought I
had his repository (multimedia-debian.org) in my sources.list, but I
don't, so I searched on ch.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool to find the
packages, and I found them (in multiverse).

Yann