[mythtv-users] Trouble with nvidia

John T. Nissley jnissley at nissley.org
Sat Oct 7 14:41:57 UTC 2006

I have found that I need to use the following nvidia drivers with I
think are not the ones mentioned in the wilsonet document.

yum -y install nvidia-graphics8756-kmdl-$KVER

yum -y install nvidia-graphics8756

I issue those two commands after an installation and my nvidia card
displays x fine.  I initially needed to issue those commands after any
upgrade but that is not the case now.