[mythtv-users] mytharchive DVD has no visible menu selection/'cursor'

jonny Linux jonnylinux at gmail.com
Sat Oct 7 15:27:53 UTC 2006

Hi,

Did anyone find a definitive solution for the invisible menu selection
problem. I've made 4 DVD's today, and only one of them had a visible
selection. I'm running a FC5 system, with mjpegtools-1.8.0-3.fc5,
mjpegtools-devel-1.8.0-3.fc5, and dvdauthor-0.6.11-4.lvn5. Has anything
important changed in SVN for MythArchive?

I did wonder if it's a problem with the Internal player, but it seems to be
bad with xine too now. I'm getting it on all themes (MythCenter, GANT and
Compact).

Thanks,

Jonny