[mythtv-users] Xbox frontend and 0.20

Monkey Pet monkeypet at gmail.com
Sat Oct 7 20:43:05 UTC 2006

Hi all, I just tested this on my xbox.  First i upgraded to backend and
verified that there was a protocol mismatch, then I apt update, install
mythtv-frontend to install alex's updated 0.20-fixes packages.  The problem
didn't resolve itself, I still got the protocol mismatch.  Server running
31, client running 30.