[mythtv-users] MythArchive error 256

Stephen Atkins satkins at inetdesign.org
Sun Oct 8 06:09:40 UTC 2006

Hello everyone.  I've been trying to archive some shows (both new
recordings like tonights Battlestar) and some old ones that where
recorded using .19.  The problem I've run into is while its running
mythtranscode.  Its getting an error 256 and says its failed.  The
script continues to run ffmpeg and tries to burn the DVD.  One thing I
noticed was mythtranscode is putting its output file into my
temp/work/1/tmp.  When ffmpeg runs its input file is the original
recording and its output file is temp/work/1/newfile2.mpg.  Shouldn't it
be using temp/work/1/tmp file as its input?

Thanks for the input.

--

Stephen Atkins
satkins at inetdesign.org
urban.nightmare at jabber.org
icq: 11782200

For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and
wrong. -- H L Mencken

Databases are my friends. I program for them, not against them...