[mythtv-users] mythfilldatabase throughed shared internet connection

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Mon Oct 9 04:11:10 UTC 2006

On 10/08/06 21:54, David Meixner wrote:

>I was wondering if you ever solved this problem.  I am having the exact same
>issue.

While trimming irrelevant information from replies is greatly
appreciated, trimming out the description of the problem you're trying
to solve is a bit overzealous.  (And, although I can guess it has
something to do with running mfdb through a shared internet connection,
I can't imagine any problems that might cause which you may need to
solve.  Oh, and if it was in the MS-proprietary winmail.dat attachment,
few people--me not among them--have the motivation to crack that open in
case it explains more.)

Mike