[mythtv-users] No Upcoming Recordings

James Pifer jep at obrien-pifer.com
Mon Oct 9 11:26:31 UTC 2006

On Mon, 2006-10-09 at 00:05 -0400, Michael T. Dean wrote:
> On 10/08/06 19:39, James Pifer wrote:
>
> >>Delete all your video sources (with the Delete All button) and then
> >>recreate video sources, channels, and input connections.
> >>
> >I also get no errors in the backend log or in the terminal running the
> >frontend. Any other suggestions?
> >

> Depending on what all got upgraded you may want to repeat the above
> after deleting all your capture cards, too.

I'm using 0.20 and the old machine was 0.20. Both FC5 and close versions
of mythtv. When I deleted everything I did delete the capture cards as
well.

Maybe I didn't do something correctly?

I deleted my capture cards, videos sources, basically everything.
I then exited out of mythtv-setup.
I then wen back in and started by readding the capture cards.
Then I added my Video source.
Then I added the source to the inputs and had the inputs get the
channels from the video source.

All of this went without a hitch, yet I still have nothing in Upcoming
Recordings. Not only are my old schedules not there, but any new ones I
try to add do not work either. I get no errors that I can find
anywhere.

I can watch live TV and hit the record button and record, so that part
works fine.

Anything I missed in what I did? Anything I could look at in the
database that could help me? What about running something in debug, is
that an option?

Thanks,
James