[mythtv-users] Xbox frontend - what features do I need

Guillaume Membré guillaume.ml at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 13:05:42 UTC 2006

After reading all your posts, I still have a question : is it possible
to use the xbox as a "normal" frontend : ie watching live
tv/recordings/videos(divx, xvid)/dvds...
I see that some people have some issue about speed in menus : is it
really slow ?
64 Mb of ram are enough to run X + mythfrontend ?