[mythtv-users] A weird "ghosted gui text" bug

Cory Papenfuss papenfuss at me.vt.edu
Mon Oct 9 14:28:18 UTC 2006

	In addition to the OpenGL problem I posted about In my FC5+ATRPMS
0.20 install, I've now got another one.  When I first set up the box using
the QT GUI, it seemed to work fine.  Now that it's my "production" box, it
decided to weird out on me.  The text on the mythfrontend screen has a
weird color artifact going on.  It's like the foreground (i.e. text)
colors are inverted.  Sorta black with white borders on the text.  Almost
impossible to read.

	As I mentioned in my other post, I've got an Nvidia 5600 card in
it using binary drivers.  I cannot use the GL GUI because it "goes black"
when it loads up.

Any thoughts?
-Cory