[mythtv-users] Cleanup script

Monkey Pet monkeypet at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 01:23:52 UTC 2006

Hi, my mythbox has been running for the last 4 years and gone though many
things.  I was wondering if their is a script to do the following: compare
NUV files with entries in the db and make sure it exists on both ends (files
and db).  If they don't, take the proper action.  I want to accomplish two
things.  Free up space by getting rid of rouge files.  Also cleanup the db,
so I don't have to manually delete a bunch of entries using the frontend.
Anyways if this doesn't exist, I will just write it myself.