[mythtv-users] EPG favorites toggle versus jump to channel

stan stanlist at cox.net
Tue Oct 10 02:56:55 UTC 2006

Good question Stan.

If you look at the key bindings through MythWeb you'll see that the current
default for favorite channel toggle while viewing the EPG is "?".  Also, the
default key binding to toggle "view all channels" / "view favorite channels"
in the EPG is "/". (Not a "4".)

So, all you need to do is use your keyboard when you want to configure a
particular favorite channel with the "?" key, and assign a remote control
button to generate the "/" key to toggle viewing all channels or favorite
channels.

Ok, ok, I bumbled around and answered this one myself.

--stan