[mythtv-users] flashing/flickering on playback after pause

Nowhere nowhere at cox.net
Tue Oct 10 04:28:55 UTC 2006

I believe I am seeing the same thing on my system after upgrading from 0.18
to 0.20 via a fresh install. I see what are lines flickering horizontally on
the screeen, probably about 1 pixel in height and randomly scattered both
vertically and horizontally. They only appear while playing back video in
MythTV, not at the menus nor at the Fedora desktop.

I just ran down to check if it was correlated to pausing and it seems to be
only loosely so. It flickers much more when paused but if I jump forward
several times it seems to have the same effect. Also I see it without doing
anything but much less frequently.

Hope this helps somehow...

Eric