[mythtv-users] xmltv grab_uk_rt or EIT data, which is the best option?

Neil Bird neil at fnxweb.com
Tue Oct 10 09:40:30 UTC 2006

Around about 09/10/06 20:34, Toby Smith typed ...
> The original patch was by my friend Tom Hughes, who got me into all
> this in the first place - I think Tom's contributed this into the
> source for tv_grab_uk_rt so it's probably safe to assume he wont mind
> it distributed here:

   Heh, yes, I've already patched mine the same way;  but for my own piece
of mind, I recode the "(ep#/total)"bit into the beginning of the main
description (which I rarely use for scheduling) as I like to see that when
available while I'm browsing.

   AFAIK, the only place the ep. no. appears is the 'prog. details' page,
and this doesn't contain the 'of total' amount, which is discarded by the
grab script.

--
[neil at fnx ~]# rm -f .signature
[neil at fnx ~]# ls -l .signature