[mythtv-users] HTDV 1080i source at 1080i DVI - Interlace field order backwards on GeForce 6200

Leif Huhn leif at dkstat.com
Tue Oct 10 18:58:48 UTC 2006

I have the same problem (fields being swapped), but as far as I know
all my 1080i recordings have a problem.

My setup:

KnoppMyth R5D1
MythTV 0.19-fixes (that comes w/ KnoppMyth R5D1)
ASUS Extreme N6200TC256/TD
NVIDIA 8774 drivers

I've tried a 1080i modeline with the following two displays:

Sony KD34XBR960 connected via Audio Authority 9A60
ViewSonic P95f+ multiscan CRT (directly via VGA)

This happens with and without XvMC.

BOB works fine, but I'd like to preserve the spatial resolution of the
signal, and I'd prefer to not have to muck with the deinterlace
settings (even in 0.20 I hear it gets the detection wrong so I don't
imagine that's a solution).

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks,

Leif