[mythtv-users] Internal player problem

raptor jr raptorjr at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 10 20:37:36 UTC 2006

Hello

I have two questions about the internal player.

1. I'm having problems to adjust the playback picture. The same thing
happens for all 4 values that can be changed, hue, brightness... If i try to
change up or down, the value jumps down to -1 and stays there. If i go back
again the value is restored. But the picture never changes. And now it is a
little dark. Am i missing something?

2. I like making iso/img of my DVD movies. Used DVDshrink to make them. If i
try to jump forward or backwards the picture freezes and the sound begins to
stutter, but the time on the OSD continues to increase/decrease. It seems
that the player dont try to jump at all, it seems to play the movie faster.
But i have seleted in the playback profiles to do 15 seconds jump, and dont
use 2x,3x....speed. Anyway, i have to kill the frontend to get out of this
behaviour.

/Stefan