[mythtv-users] Jarod C. Wilson's guide is gone !

Jarod Wilson lists at wilsonet.com
Wed Oct 11 06:36:02 UTC 2006

Wow, love all the conspiracy theory stuff and rampant speculation before
I'd even been contacted about the problem... (Thank you to Brad for
bringing it to my attention). No, it has nothing to do with the book I
helped write, my ISP didn't do anything to my DNS records and I didn't
hand the domain off to this Daniel person (he's my younger brother, btw).

The reality is that I screwed up an apache directive (missing
NameVirtualHost) when I moved the site to a different box earlier today.
Its been fixed for hours now though. :) Also, though I don't often
actively participate on irc of late, I'm almost always logged into
#mythtv and #mythtv-users, nick j-rod...

And no, I won't ask Red Hat to host my stuff, because legally speaking,
Red Hat won't touch MythTV with a 10-foot pole (see "Fedora and MP3" for
back matter...).

Anyhow, back to the fun of finishing the migration of my email off a
colo'd box in Seattle to a box sitting on my shiny new fibre pipe here
at home in Tyngsboro, MA... :)

--jarod