[mythtv-users] nuvexport ffmpeg "floating point exception"

Giacomo Shimmings giacomo_shimmings at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 11 09:01:49 UTC 2006

You were right Neil, as soon as I downgraded from the latest Atrpms Mplayer:

mplayer-1.0-56_r19856.fc4.at.i386.rpm

to:

mplayer-1.0-54_pre8.fc4.at.i386.rpm

Nuvexport started working for me using ffmpeg.

I tried each of the packages in Atrpms here:

http://atrpms.net/dist/fc4/mplayer/

Until I found one that worked. I did this by

rpm -e --nodeps mplayer
yum install mplayer-1.0-54_pre8.fc4.at
    (or any mplayer version, but this one started encoding)
--> Currently encoding at 16-18 frames a second!
Now a bigger question, do I upgrade my Myth to the 0.20-136.fc4.at that Yum is offering me and risk preventing Nuvexport from working again...
 Giacomo
www.giacomorilla.com

www.scavengerhunt.org.uk