[mythtv-users] PVR500 hardware problems

Andrew Davis andrew at nccomp.com
Wed Oct 11 23:00:58 UTC 2006

Does your system boot normally if you remove the new card? If so, I'd be
looking at an IRQ mapping issue... or perhaps a controller on the card
affect the bus path ID for your drive controllers? Not likely, but hard
to say. Most likely is your card and the drive controller are
inappropriately sharing an IRQ and causing a conflict. Have you tried
putting the card into another slot?

AD