[mythtv-users] Recordings playback flashes scenes slightly forward/backward

Michael Knoll michael.knoll at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 01:32:27 UTC 2006

I recently upgraded to 0.20 on my Gentoo machine with IVTV 0.7.0 on a
PVR350. I am using a GeForce 4 through DVI to playback.  As I am
watching a recording, it will flash in random locations in the video,
but always in the same spot.  I paused and rewound frame by frame, the
flashes are frames from the same recording a little ahead or behind of
the actual timeline.

Does anyone know what causes this and/or how to fix it?  I can supply
more information, I'm just not sure what's relevant right now.

Thanks,
Mike