[mythtv-users] how to modify recording schedule

Pietralla, Siegfried P siegfried.pietralla at eds.com
Thu Oct 12 01:32:29 UTC 2006

hi all,

I've just started using mythtv. because I don't have access to an
advance epg, I'm relying on the epg broadcast by the stations which only
identifies the current and the next show. therefore I'm using 'power
scheduling' (?) to just identify programs by title. this seems to work
well enough. however, I can't work out how I can amend ( or even list or
identify ) schedules that I have already entered. I've looked through
what doco and how-to's that I can find and have obviously missed it - or
it isn't there. so I have two questions :

1.

are there some instructions I can be pointed to that will tell me how to
list all my scheduled recording, and how to change or delete certain
schedules ?

2.

is all the scheduling information stored in the database ? if so, can I
just insert, update and delete records in the database to do my
programming that way ? do I need to bounce anything after I make such db
changes directly - mythbackend for example ?

thanx,
siegfried.