[mythtv-users] Any use of imdb data? I found a java tool to import into mysql.

Vijay Gill vijay.s.gill at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 15:45:50 UTC 2006

> I wonder *why* it would be used with MythTV.  The MythVideo player
> already has an IMDB meta-data importer to fill the database with
> information about your rips and downloads.

O yes, since I never use the MythVideo player myself (Linux machine is
only used for MythTV recording/encoding, firewall, SMTP, FTP,
Subversion, Samba - all in all just server functionality) and no
desktop related stuff, so it never occured to me.

In my case the usage of IMDB data suits me more, so I think I can be
of some benefit to me. Sorry for causing useless noise on the ML.

Vijay