No subject

Mon Oct 2 07:03:28 UTC 2006

Recordings, which will list all of your upcoming recordings. From
there you can choose any of these scheduled recordings and change
their recording options. You can also change recording priorities by
choosing the Recording Priorities menu option on the Manage Recordings
menu.

> 2.
>
> is all the scheduling information stored in the database ? if so, can I just
> insert, update and delete records in the database to do my programming that
> way ? do I need to bounce anything after I make such db changes directly -
> mythbackend for example ?

This strategy is not advised, but if you do insert your own records
(make sure that any changes you make will not break existing
schedules), you need to get mythbackend to run the scheduler again:

mythbackend --resched

Nick

MythTV Official wiki:
http://mythtv.org/wiki/