[mythtv-users] MythFrontend not working

Silly Dude hambonehambone at gmail.com
Fri Oct 13 11:49:24 UTC 2006

On my remote machine I can get mythfrontend to run fine.
When I go to Video Recordings I can see the names of the recordings, but
when I try to open them it says Cannot find the file or something of that
nature
When I go to Watch TV my screen turns black for about 10 seconds like its
trying to do something, then it goes back to the original screen

It looks like my remote machine is connecting to the backend, but when it
tries to watch tv it or pull up some movies it doesnt work.

Anyone have any hints?

paul