[mythtv-users] Timestrech and Lirc

Justin Luitjens luitjens at cs.utah.edu
Fri Oct 13 15:07:29 UTC 2006

Hi,

I am trying to program a hauppage grey & black remote to bring up the
adjust time stretch menu when I push the green button.  I have set up
the key configuration in mythtv for this "Turn on time stretch control"
to be a unique key, I have restarted lircd and restarted mythtv but when
I push the green button the TV OSD shows up instead of the adjust
timestrech control.  When I push the key that "Turn on time stretch
control" is binded on the keyboard the control comes up just fine.  I
believe, somehow lirc is sending the wrong key press but I have changed
the key to many differen't keys and none of them worked.  Anyone else
see this problem or know how to fix it?

Justin