[mythtv-users] Munchkin Land

William Munson wmunson at rochester.rr.com
Fri Oct 13 16:57:55 UTC 2006

Martin Ravell wrote:

> Ever since my rebuild to 0.2 / FC5 / FX5200 the thumbnail size preview
> window in the ‘Select a recording to watch’ window is curiously colour
> shifted. Any skintone comes out as blue! Playback fullscreen is fine.
>
> Any idea what could cause this and how I can fix it?

I remember a few months ago that there was an issue with the playback
window size that caused problems for some people. I would have thought
that would have been fixed by now. If the other person's suggestion does
not work out, try a diferent version of your video driver. I had
problems with the current version from nvidia not wanting to work with
0.20. ended up running an older version.