[mythtv-users] Upgraded to svn trunk, cannot delete and reschedule

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Sat Oct 14 05:49:38 UTC 2006

On 10/13/06 23:47, jgmtfia Mr wrote:

>I just upgraded to the svn trunk for 0.20 and now when I press "d" to
>delete a recording it no longer asks if I want to rerecord, delete, or
>change my mind.
>
>I cannot find any setting for this in setup.  Anyone know how to turn
>this back on?

There is no setting.  It always asks--assuming you're talking about the
Watch Recordings or Delete Recordings pages.

If you mean pressing delete while watching the video, you need to pay
closer attention to the lists to which you subscribed before starting to
run SVN trunk:
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/commits/230951#230951

Mike