[mythtv-users] View Commercial Flags

Trey Thompson treythompson at gmail.com
Sun Oct 15 03:12:16 UTC 2006

Is there an easy way to view commercial flags for a show?

The reason I'm asking is, I just rolled out my Mythbox today.  AWESOME!
Been testing for a few months now.

What I've noticed is, commercial flagging works awesome!  Here's the strange
thing.
The popup appears for a commercial flag at the "beginning" of the show when
the 1st set of commercials appear.  I hit Skip, and it goes to the right
place.  Then, the next set of commercials appear, and there's no popup.
But, if I hit skip, it goes to the right place.  Works almost 100% of the
time, just no popup...?

Thoughts?