[mythtv-users] GeForce FX5200 - Died?

Trey Thompson treythompson at gmail.com
Sun Oct 15 15:28:25 UTC 2006

Thanks.

But, I know it's not even booting.  There's not HD activity, and later
inspecting /var/log/messages shows that the system never boots.

FWIW, I was on a CRT for a couple of months, and just moved the system into
the living room, plugged into SVIDEO For the 1st time, and it all worked
ALMOST perfectly.  Tiny blue line on the left and top, I'm sure it's a minor
adjustment.  But, now it's dead, so I guess I have to replace it first.