[mythtv-users] DVB-T radio channels problem ( v 0.20 )

Nick knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Sun Oct 15 16:23:34 UTC 2006

On 15/10/06, Alessandro Peppino <ap21193 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I'm using version 0.20 and in the releease note I see:
> Support for DVB radio channels.
> But when  I'going to view dvb-t radio channels I get
> the  error  below.
> ( any additional configuration needed ? )
> I remember that using 0.19 I got radio channels
> worked.
>
> Thanks in advance
>
>    Sandro
>
> [mpegts @ 0x2aaaabcad700]Parser not found for Codec
> Id: 94211 !
> 2006-10-15 10:18:16.558 DTVSM(0) Error: We want 0
> audio and 1 video streams
>                         But have 1 audio and 0 video
> streams

In your recording profile, you need to specify a recording type of
'All' or 'audio' which will work if there are no video streams present
for the current recordings. You likely have it set to 'TV' which will
only work if there is at least 1 video stream present.

It would be useful if the error message could suggest checking this (I
was bitten by this too!).

Nick

MythTV Official wiki:
http://mythtv.org/wiki/